Studying for less than 6 months

  • You can apply as a student visitor if you are 18 years old or over, you want to come to study in the UK for up to 6 months, and you do not want to work while you are here.
  • You cannot change and apply for Tier 4 (General Student Visa) while you are in the UK as a student visitor.
  • You must be aged 18 or over, and you must have been accepted on a course of study by IIM Bedford.
  • To enter the UK you will need a letter of confirmation issued by IIM Bedford. The confirmation letter will be sent to you as soon as we have received full payment.
  • You must provide evidence to the immigration officer at the UK border of funding available to you.
  • Studying for more than 6 months

  • You can apply as an adult student under Tier 4 (General Student Visa) of the points-based system if you are 18 or over.
  • You will need to provide a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies reference number (CAS), which will be issued by IIM Bedford, and the printed CAS statement. You will also need to prove your English language proficiency at the required level of your course.